1. Identity of the Data Controller
MUNDYS SpA (hereinafter "Mundys" or "Data Controller"), with its registered office at Piazza San Silvestro 8, 00187 Rome
2. Data Controller's Contact Information
3. Personal Data collected
Browsing data and cookies
4. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be installed:
- directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (first-party cookies)
- by managers unconnected to the website being visited by a user (third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third-party operator. Further information on privacy and the use of such cookies can be found on the respective operators' websites.
Cookies can be classified as:
- Session, which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed;
- Persistent, which remain stored on a computer's hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users/visitors;
- Technical, which are used to authenticate your identity, use multimedia content such as Flash Player or select the browsing language;
- Analytics, which are used to collect and analyse statistical data regarding access/visits to a website. In some cases, combined with other data such as credentials entered to access restricted areas, they may be used to profile users.
5. Social Media Policy
Mundys is active on social networks and, by clicking on the buttons on our Website, users are redirected to Social Media pages that have their own cookie and privacy policies over which the Company has no control.
Instagram Data policy | Instagram help desk
6. The cookies present on the Company’s websites
The following table shows the name/code of the cookie installed, its type and purpose/description and how long they are stored by the websites operated by Mundys: